1. VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS~will be accepted and will be preauthorized at the time the reservation is made. The client whose name is on the card must present his/her credit card to the chauffeur upon arrival of the limousine. Personal checks will be accepted two weeks prior to service. Chauffeurs cannot accept personal checks. Credit Card must be present at time of service.
2. The full amount of the contract is due in U.S. currency, money order, certified check or credit card/debit card when the limousine arrives at the first pick up. Chauffeurs do not carry change. No refund will be made if the limousine is used less than the contracted hours. Overtime hours are computed at the regular hourly rate in 15 minute increments, plus gratuity. It is the chauffeurs' option to extend hours past 1 a.m., if previously unscheduled.
3. Overtime will only be given if available. (No exceptions). If in doubt, ask your chauffeur.
4. Cancellations received 15 days or more prior to the date of service will be charged 50% of the contracted amount to the credit card on file; however, cancellations received fourteen days or less prior to date of service will be charged the entire balance contracted to credit card on file. (No exceptions!).
5. Once service is contracted, date and times of service cannot be changed or moved. Only additional time can be added (if available) to original scheduled time (No exceptions).
6. In the event of a mechanical failure, Elite Limousine Service reserves the right to substitute an equivalent or upgraded limousine without notice. Reasonable and prudent care will be taken to supply the limousine reserved. However, the possibility exists that a substitute limousine may be necessary. Request for specific chauffeurs will be taken into consideration and every attempt will be made to comply with the clients request. Elite Limousine Service reserves the right to substitute another chauffeur due to circumstances beyond its control.
7. Limousine service is available on a first-come/first-serve basis (with deposit). Secured by credit card, and signature on service contract.
8. All limousines have high efficiency air conditioning systems, however Elite Limousine cannot be held responsible for extreme heat conditions over 95 degrees heat index. That will in turn cause less cooling effect in a limousine.
9. Once contracted, Elite Limousine Service guarantees the rates quoted. Future rates are subject to change without notice.
10. The client agrees to reimburse Elite Limousine Service for any damages to the vehicle caused directly by the client or by anyone in his/her party. The client is responsible for the entire cost of damages. Cost of damages will be placed on credit card on file.
11. Smoking or the use of illegal drugs is prohibited in the limousine and shall cause immediate termination of limousine service with or without notice. (No exceptions). Decorations or tape are not allowed on limousines. Eating in the limousine is prohibited. Passengers 12 years of age or younger, must be accompanied by one adult in the rear of limousine..
12. Inappropriate conduct to either the chauffeur or the limousine will cause immediate termination of limousine service with or without notice. (No exceptions). Inappropriate conduct is determined at the sole discretion of the chauffeur, and will include, and not limited to, excessive stereo volume, tampering with the limousine, opening or closing the limousine doors or hanging out of the limousine windows while in transport, throwing objects out of the limousine, horseplay in limousine, insulting pedestrians or people in other vehicles, unruly behavior, and threats to chauffeur or against the limousine (even in jest). Weapons of any kind are prohibited in the limousine at all times.
13. The chauffeur may refuse to drive to certain locations or refuse to allow passage to passengers who were not members of the original party.
14. In the case of termination of service by either the chauffeur or the client or a member of his/her party, there will be no refund.
15. No more than a maximum of fourteen (14) passengers shall be permitted in any 14-passenger stretch limousine. (No exceptions). Insurance regulations will not allow more passengers than the stated seating.
16. A minimum of a one hundred and fifty dollar ($150) charge will apply for cleaning of the limousine for excessive spills, trash, and or any acts beyond reasonable care. Also a two hundred and fifty dollar ($250) charge will apply for sickness cleaning in limousine or on limousine per incident.
17. Elite Limousine Service recommends that all and any personal valuables be removed from the limousine when unattended. We will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.
18. Passengers will enter and exit from curbside only. The chauffeur will unlock, open and secure doors to insure that passengers enter and exit the limousine safely.
19. In the event of inclement weather, Elite Limousine Service reserves the right to cancel limousine service with a full refund. Only the management of Elite Limousine Service will make inclement weather cancellations. Every effort will be made to reschedule the service if the client desires and the original rate quoted will apply, if the rescheduling is within thirty (30) days.